Kaiser Stuhl toby jug in a brown colorway produced by Elischer of Melbourne, Australia, circa 1960. Kaiser Stuhl is the mascot of the Kaiser Stuhl winery located in the Barossa valley of south Australia. Beginning in 1931 as a co-operative, in 1958 the Barossa Co-operative Winery developed a new Kaiser Stuhl brand, bringing with it a whole new range of wines, and a complete change in the marketing and philosophy of the company. From this start, the Kaiser Stuhl winery continued to expand in all areas, with facilities growing to increase production. This is an advertising jug produced for Kaiser Stuhl.