Cat majolica bottle produced by Saint-Clement of France circa 1910. This beautiful cat is posing for its master. The bottle design was derived from the cat toby jug with the handle being removed and the mouth closed up to a small round hole. A hole was added to the top of the cat's head to fill the bottle. This is a promotional bottle for P. Garnier and contained 1 pint and 9 fluid ounces of liqueur. Photos courtesy of MIS Karmason Library.